How to Apply
Application Process - Year 7 Entry Only
Monte is a non-selective secondary day school for girls. Interviews are not held prior to Year 7 admission nor do we ask students to sit for entrance exams. The enrolment process is as follows.
Applications for Year 7 entry can be made online by completing the enrolment application process that can be accessed using the link below:
Documentation required to complete the application includes:
- A copy of your daughter’s Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your daughter's Baptism Certificate, if she has been baptised Catholic.
- A copy of a written reference pertaining to the family.
- A non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $250 payable by credit card.
- A copy of Family Court Orders and/ or custody orders and/ or parenting plans (if applicable).
- A copy of the student's citizenship/ residency documents: if your daughter was born overseas OR if both parents were born overseas OR a copy of the Visa Grant Notice (if applicable).
- Confirmed places are offered to Baptised Catholics in chronological order of receipt of the application, provided the year of entry still has vacancies and the necessary documentation is supplied with the application. As such, early enrolment is recommended.
- If all of the confirmed places for a year group have been allocated, your daughter's name will be added to the wait list for that year group upon application. See below for the operation of the wait list.
- It is possible to submit an application online prior to your daughter's Baptism. Her name will be placed on the wait list until such time that you submit the Baptism Certificate. At that time, if there are confirmed places remaining in her year group an offer of a confirmed place will then be made.
- The family reference can be obtained from the Parish Priest, a close friend, a work colleague of long standing or a family member. The reference should make mention of the parents' values and their desire to educate their daughter/s in a Catholic environment.
If you have any questions regarding the College, or the enrolment process, please do not hesitate to submit your enquiry via completing the Enquiry form on the following link:
Enrolment Applications for a Year 7 entry enrolment at Monte Sant' Angelo College can be submitted online using the link below.
Information for Year 7 Enrolment:
Please email the Registrar: email@example.com to request a Years 8 - 11 Enrolment Package.
Visitors are always welcome at Monte. We look forward to meeting you at our Annual Open Day in Term 1 or College Tours in Terms 2, 3 and 4. Please see our College Information Morning and Tour page for dates, furhter details and event booking link.