The Monte Alumni was founded in 1923 and has links with more than 6,000 former students from all parts of Australia and overseas. Our aim is to foster and encourage ex-students to stay connected with the College.
The Monte Alumni enjoys a close relationship with the College. The Development Office assists the Committee with reunions, Alumni functions and ongoing administration throughout the year including maintaining the Alumni database.
The ‘Monte Gazette’ is published in June and December and there is an ‘Alumni News’ section in both issues. The Development Office is always keen to receive news of members.
To update your contact details or provide news for the Gazette please contact Naomi Welsh on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Committee would like to advise that we are proposing changes to the Constitution. Voting on changes will take place at our Annual General Meeting on 11 March 2018. To view the proposed changes, pleast visit alumni.monte.nsw.edu.au
Keep informed with what's happening through our Alumni Facebook page.
- Annette Benaud (1974) - Acting President
- Vanessa Petersen (2009) - Vice President
- Vanessa Lei (2001) - Treasurer
- Catherine Hawkins (1981) - Secretary
- Nicole Christensen - Principal, Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
- Sr. Anna Koeneman (1957)
- Kate Anderson (1992)
- Sarah Antico (2012) - Touch Football Commitee
- Catherine Kernot (1975)
- Hannah McDonald (2009) - Netball Committee
- Deidre Perry (1953)
- Caitlin Pfafflin - (1996) - Alumni Social Justice Coordinator
- Caitlin Richards (2007) - Netball Committee
- Antoinette Smith (1980)
- Jeannine Thompson (1981)
- Michele Vanest (1976)
- Meagan Evans - Director Development & Community Relations, Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
- Naomi Welsh (1999) - Executive Officer, Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College