The Monte Alumni was founded in 1923 and has links with more than 6,000 former students from all parts of Australia and overseas. Our aim is to foster and encourage ex-students to stay connected with the College.
The Monte Alumni enjoys a close relationship with the College and the College Development Office assists the Committee with Reunions, Alumni functions and ongoing administration throughout the year including maintaining the Alumni database.
The ‘Monte Gazette’ is published in June and December and there is an ‘Alumni News’ section in both issues. The College Development Office is always keen to receive news of members.
To update your contact details or provide news for the Gazette please contact the Monte Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (02) 9409 6200, or contact Naomi Welsh on email@example.com
Keep informed with what's happening through our Alumni Facebook page.
- Kate Anderson (1992) President
- Antoinette Smith (1980) & Vanessa Petersen (2009) Vice President
- Vanessa Lei (2001) Treasurer
- Vanessa Petersen (2009) Secretary
- Deidre Perry (1953)
- Sr. Anna Koeneman (1957)
- Annette Benaud (1974)
- Catherine Kernot (1975))
- Michele Vanest (1976)
- Nicole O’Donnell (1990)
- Caitlin Richards (2007) - Netball Committee
- Hannah McDonald (2009) - Netball Committee
- Sarah Antico (2012) - Touch Football Commitee
- Caitlin Pfafflin - (1996) Alumni Social Justice Coordinator